The following is a checklist of information our personal care team will need to know to get your home and auto insurance quote. You can save time by having this information ready when you contact us.
Auto Insurance Checklist
- Year, make, and model of your vehicle.
- Approximate number of kilometers you drive in a year.
- Date you purchased your vehicle.
- Date you obtained your driver’s license.
- Name of your past or current auto insurance and renewal date.
Home Insurance Checklist
- Total square feet of living space, including unfinished basement.
- Total square feet of deck and/or patio space.
- Year your home was built.
- Year you purchased your home.
- Number of smoke detectors in your home.
- Number of fire extinguishers in your home.
- Year of installation for the main source of heat, if furnace or wood stove.
- Year of installation for the hot water tank.
- Foundation: full concrete, concrete posts, or wood posts.
- Electrical type: copper, aluminum, or knob-and-tube.
- Amperage: 60A, 100A, 200A, or other.
- Plumbing: copper, plastic, aluminum, AVS (black), PVC (white), or PEX.
- Is there a fire hydrant within 1,000 feet of your home?
- Do you have a fire hall located within 13 kilometres of your home?
- Name of your past or current home insurance and renewal date.