You want to work here
For over 30 years, Cal LeGrow has fostered some of the biggest and brightest talent in the financial industry. Everyone in our offices across Atlantic Canada – from our insurance and financial planning experts, to our personal care professionals – works together as a team to give our best friend advice to our clients.
We know the importance of friends and family (we’re in the business of protecting them!) and we value the communities we live and work in. Our employees become our friends, and we treat our friends like family.
In addition to these benefits, you’ll have room to grow in your position while honing your skills in a work environment that thrives on positivity.
- Competitive salaries.
- Company Pension Plan (RRSP).
- Group employee life and health insurance benefits.
- Education and career development support.
- Recognition program and rewards.
- Financial bonuses and other incentives.
- Employee and family assistance program.
- Time off for community service and charitable work.
- Flexible leave options for personal and family commitments.
- Day off on your birthday every year.
- Fun loving group with a family atmosphere.
We want to hear from you
Email your resume to our human resource manager, Keely Coombs at email@example.com.
Mail your resume:
Attention: Keely Coombs, Human Resource Manager
Cal LeGrow Insurance
189 Higgins Line
St. John’s, NL
See the positions available at Cal LeGrow Insurance on Indeed.